November 01, 2011

How existence works when you give up

I wore my hair curly for a good 5 days (maybe only 4). It's too short to curl but it has that cute mess look.

Oh, joyous healthy feeling hair. Do I continue to look mediocre to allow you to be healthy while you grow, or do I straighten the shit out of you to boost my self-esteem and maybe just lay off the dying. Besides my bangs my hair is almost all chin length. Trimming will probably happen next month since I need some shaping and crap.

I could sit here and list off everything that's bothering me right now, as is my custom... But just don't have the energy. I'm kinda fuck-it-all and nothing-ever-changes. And lots of why-do-I-even-bothers. Possibly throw in a few I'm-too-empty-to-try-anymores and you can sum up me.

This is where I was about to write about why I'm so bleh. But I just fucking don't have enough energy to verbalize everything. And why bother? I'm not able to make myself change anything. I'm going to continue to exist in this bullshit because I'm fucking tired of trying.

Nothing is outweighing anything else. Everything just is, and I've pretty much just checked out.

XoXo,
S

No comments: