November 06, 2011

Because I didn't say anything last post

  • I have shit loads of Algebra homework
    • 2 assignments that take for ever to do, both with 20 problems both due at Midnight
    • A quiz I'm not ready for that will actually effect my grade that's due at midnight
    • I have to take ANOTHER Algebra class next semester, and then another math class on top of that, just to get a Women's Studies degree
    • fuck word problems
  • I have a paper due at midnight that I haven't started
    • along with a works cited page, and a page of "in text citation practice"
  • I work 3 til 11. I have to get my work done NOW
  • I've barely made a dent in my drawing portfolio that's due at the end of next month. 
    • the one thing I've finished I need to redo
    • the one thing I'm working on has taken two class periods and still looks like shit
    • I don't have my resource materials for my other ones yet
  • My job
    • gives me 25-30 hours a week, but only 1 or 2 days off
    • usually ignores my demanding classes
    • only pays minimum wage
    • fucking sucks
  • Americorps
    • has been hectic to find the time to get my information in
    • I'm still not placed, so I can't start volunteering yet
    • will take 12 more hours a week out of my life
    • I can't quit because I need the job experience and I need the school loan credits
    • the campus office is in the office my boyfriend works at
  • My boyfriend
    • Won't give me any space
    • is too demanding of my attention
      • especially considering the above things that demand my attention as well. Except one can bitch and yell at me, the rest can't
    • gets offended when I have to work
    • gets offended when I have to do homework
    • gets offended when I can't stay up all night watching a movie
    • gets offended that I don't have enough money to help him out
    • gets offended when I don't have money to buy us food every night
    • thinks my dad and brother should just buy everything for us
      • I feel guilty enough that my dad is paying my car, I'm not asking him to pay my medical bills
      • my brother has been paying my phone since the start of the summer and I still owe him $300. I'm not asking him for food and gas money.
    • always enjoys the company of my dad, brother, and both sides of my extended family
      • but whenever I bring up an occasion that we were invited to hang out it'll end with an argument and I'll be told to go along because "he doesn't like them anyway"
      • Always asks if he was actually invited, despite the fact that I TOLD him it's always implied unless they say "just you." We ALWAYS accept significant others and close friends. That's how a good family functions
      • I don't like my mom either, but if she invites us out for lunch and is PAYING for it, just fucking do it and shut up.
    • Is so paranoid that
      • I can't text without being accused of cheating
      • I can't go to work without being accused of cheating
      • I can't talk to, or about, a guy friend without being accused of cheating
      • I can't go to parties I'm invited to without being accused of cheating
      • I can't ASK to go to parties without being accused of WANTING to cheat. 
        • I shouldn't have to ASK to go to a fucking party
      • I can't disagree without being accused of cheating and being told that I'm only TRYING to start a fight because I want out of the relationship
    • Doesn't take my opinion seriously
    • Doesn't take ME seriously
    • Finds any sort of disagreement to be a ploy to give me a reason to leave him
    • Claims me not wanting to get married right fucking now means I can't possibly be committed to him or love him
    • Claims me not wanting to plan out having 2 kids right fucking now to mean I don't want to be with him or love him
    • Always complains about how the room is a mess and how there's not enough room for two people and he hates living with his mom
      • claims the only reason we don't have an apartment is because of me having a bad job
        • he makes just as little money
        • I work more hours so my check is bigger
        • he couldn't afford one on his own either
      • my dad will always have a free room for me (and him) if we were willing to take it. He's just not willing to take it. 
      • There would be free storage space for all of his stuff if he were to just live out there with my dad
    • Yells at me about things I have no control over
      • my sister having 2 kids
      • my mom being a cunt
      • my sister's boyfriend being 18 while she's only 15
      • me not getting a raise
      • things not going well for him in various parts of HIS life
      • him not doing his homework
      • him not getting any of his shit done on time
    • Didn't have a job all summer and got upset with me when I told him we couldn't afford things, but when I was unemployed I still had to buy us lunch every day because he "can't afford it" and I wasn't allowed to just feed myself
      • all of my savings are now gone because of this
    • Despite having his own job still needs me to pay for his shit. 
Something has to give. Something has to fucking give NOW. I can't keep doing this, I have too much going on and too much is dependent on me being successful right now. Something has to give and it's not going to be the things prepping me for my future. 

No comments: