July 26, 2011

SImplicity

I have a big question I've been needing to ask for a while now. How the fuck do you actually use CS4's Photoshop? No, really. Nothing is labeled. Nothing is simple. I wanted to turn something black and white and it took me probably 10 minutes to find where THAT option was. ._. Flash was so easy to use, why would photoshop be SO difficult? I want to make vector images that are just traced over a photo (because I can't draw, don't have a tablet and just want a damn picture I have to be a drawing that ISN'T from one of those fucking filters) and nothing makes sense still. And tutorials for photoshop make about as much sense to me. Again, tutorials for Flash were easy enough to understand. I even eventually figured out other problems with nothing but Google. So why is Photoshop so hard?

:P I'm not actually angry or anything. I got the package deal from my school for $20, but I'd like to be able to make my own images. Pretty ones. I need to make a banner for my website, a banner for my other blog, and just some pretty images for use in other things (like future flash games or whatever.)

CS4 Photoshop Y U NO SIMPLE?

XoXo,
S

(I've also finally decided to make and sell things. Officially. Maybe on Etsy, probably on eBay and I'm going to have a website that isn't me being narcissistic like all my websites in high school. My boyfriend actually supports this, and is planning on helping me with the site. He's got a big work load this year just like me, but if I kinda do a mock up and have him make it actually look good it takes the tension off of both of us.)

No comments: