July 10, 2011

Flash Shit

lately deviantart has been bothering me. I'm mostly there for the forums anymore, because I have nothing to submit. I finally have something to submit (a flash based dress up game I made) and it won't upload, so I send my ticket to the help desk and go to complaints... It's the forum I'm normally on, and I was frustrated so I complained about it. :\ apparently it wasn't filled with enough whining because it was then locked and I was deemed as "looking for help"

Sorry, but I've been on the forums for a good 4 or 5 years now. I know what complaints is. I wouldn't put a question, especially regarding a program like flash and that made me look like an idiot, into complaints... Especially if I'm not complaining. If it weren't for the fact that the only place I can go to submit stuff like that was New Grounds (and they don't want a shitty 3 outfit dress up game) I'd just give up. Why do I keep bothering?

I have to go to bed soon. I have my first day tomorrow. Fuck, things are going badly right now. And my fucking boyfriend is anything but helpful and supportive. As usual.

XoXo,
S (gonna go sit in a bathroom and cry for a bit)

No comments: