May 17, 2011

up

My nose bled this morning and my eyes are watery. Welcome to spring.

The real reason I'm blogging? It's maintenance day on WoW and I'm at IPFW with nothing to do until 2, when I'll be long gone. Cafe World only demands so much of my time.

Its is sad or strange that I feel 100x's happier and closer to the people I've only been working with for a few months than I did with ANYONE at my last job during the last few months of working there? I even love the customers more. I've pretty much given up on my old friends. I don't have the heart to delete them from facebook yet, for some reason. (Maybe I can never fully give up hope?) and hopefully I'll be meeting this couple that Michael got to meet while I was at work. The girl is a hardcore cosplayer. I know that can be scary because it also CAN imply anime-obsession, but at this point I'd rather become a happy-go-lucky anime geek than bitter. And Anime's and Manga have cute art. I've always liked that.

Plus, I love wigs, and dressing up and having my picture taken while I'm dressed up.

I'm going to have a talk with a guidance counselor about possible internships in fields that my current major will compliment, which will also help me determine my second major. I'm excited. Obviously I'll still be keeping my job at Wendy's because most internships don't pay, but even if I'm hired on I'd probably still work there a night or so a week. Who can argue with a discount on food and getting to spend time with people you enjoy?

At work the other night I was referred to a kinda grunge tree hugging hippie goth thing. :D I love those people.

XoXo,
S

No comments: