May 04, 2011

finals

I keep forgetting I have Live Writer. Probably one of the only useful things my laptop came with. I did end up getting Microsoft Office from the store on campus (can’t beat $20)

I’ve been drinking a diet drink. Not a dieting drink, a drink that is the diet version of the original. This is insane, because every diet thing I’ve ever had in my life has either given me a migraine from artificial sweeteners or made my stomach hurt (for FSM knows why.) But I drank a Cherry Coke Zero yesterday and was right as rain. Maybe my body has gained a tolerance for it, or maybe the Zero drinks are made differently than the diet ones (because diet still has calories, zero has none.)

I may have actually done well on my algebra final, but it’s too early to tell. My WOST final is tomorrow and it’s open notes, but I haven’t felt like going back through and writing all of the information down when I’ll probably do okay, and I have 100% on every assignment I’ve done for that class. Even if I didn’t show up I’d still pass the class.

Hopefully my grade on my algebra final is good enough to pull my grade up to a C. Doubt it, but I can always hope.

Look, I formed full thoughts into a post for the first time in a long time.

yay me.

XoXo,
S

No comments: