October 20, 2009

Another Year

Been playing WoW. Stomach ache all weekend, then a migraine today, and that pit of your stomach/back of your throat feeling that you get when you're just starting to come down with something. Exhaustion.

Mellow music, almost every night. Amanda Palmer, obviously, Rob Zombie, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Slipknot's Vermilion pt. 2. I've never felt so artistic and so unhappy about it.

If nothing else in my lifetime, I want to create something truly thought provoking. I want to make art, and I want to relax and be myself and be around the people who understand me.

I want a new tattoo, or new piercing or new mod of any kind. Elf ears. They'd be fun to pierce.

I think I'm going to make a video of the fall. Something that makes no sense but for some reason makes you laugh or cry. One of those movies that just touches you in a way that you don't quite understand and forces you to think, even if you don't know what about. The kind of thing that inspires you, but not in a way that you can express or explain. I need to know that I can make people feel. That is the only thing you can truly accomplish in life, and if you don't you're existence is hollow.

No comments: