April 21, 2011

shit friends are shitty.

Correct me if I'm wrong in this, but I'm not...

But if I only date someone for about 4 months... and they barely have time to get to know my friends... Is it or is it not completely shitty of my friend to suddenly become their friend after I break up with said boyfriend? Especially if I myself am not in any way shape or form on speaking terms with that guy? That's shitty, right? It's not just me being a bitch? I'm not feeling unwarranted betrayal right now, am I?

I'm not just gonna get over it either way... Because that was a shitty situation. I'm sorry, but just because someone is nice doesn't mean I'm a bad person for breaking up with them. My ex WAS really nice, but he also didn't bathe, didn't brush his teeth or hair, never cleaned his home or his clothes, never tried to go to college and I made more money in a single day than he did in a normal week. That's just not good future potential right there. And post-breakup he involved people in our fucking personal matters that I wouldn't in a million years involve. People who were MY friends and MY family that I didn't want to have anything to do with the whole thing. He posted about it OVER AND OVER on facebook. My personal life, His personal life, my new boyfriends personal life. That's not okay.

So no, I really don't want my so called friend to be friends with him. The rarely talked while I was dating him, and he has a different girlfriend now so clearly it has nothing to do with that, so what the fuck?

Shit friends. That's all I have right now.

XoXo,
S

No comments: