February 12, 2013

Jack White, My Ex, and The White Stripes

My ex  boyfriend looks like a young Jack White, although this isn't the best picture to show it. I don't want to facebook stalk him and dig through his pictures to prove it... I still find myself coming across pictures of him (and jack white, honestly) and missing his face and his music, because he's also a musician.

Then I Remembered that he also told me that this dress wasn't appropriate for a wedding. Even though it fit me nicely, and matched his tux and I was having a really really hard time find a dress and he kept refusing to go with me to look. And then I remember how self conscious I felt all the time around him because even though nothing I did seemed good enough, when I'd ask him what he was looking for he never had an answer.

So then I look at matured Jack White, I can't help but feel he's so so much sexier than his young self.
younger
older

Sure, young jack is sexy. But, there's so much charm in the older Jack. I love his face and his dimples and his perfect hair.

Sorry, I've been listening to the White Stripes a lot lately, and it's made me really nostalgic and I mean... His music is so fucking sexy.

XoXo,
S

No comments: