September 07, 2010

way too damn good

Life has been amazing. Things I was sure of have twisted around and changed. He's a quick rundown:

1. Rob came to see me at school today. Cuz I was bored, and he's awesome. We hung out last Friday, are hanging out tomorrow and then again Friday. Yeah, I'm happy. ^_^!

2. Me a girl, Tara, through my WS class. She's the shit. We're going to Coney Island durning my down time on Thursday. She has a mohawk, tattoos, and is epic.

3. Dion comes to chill with me for a little bit every school day, and is funny as hell.

4. the hippie dreadlock guy from Subway came to sit with me, dion, rob, and carrie today. Also, he was epic.

5. My brother and I won't be moving together. I'm moving into the upstairs of my mom's daycare. 2 decent sized bedrooms and a full bathroom to myself, and then share the upstairs storage room and kitchen with my mom/daycare (during daycare hours) for only like $100-$150 a month.

6. classes are going really well, I think. I'm starting to get back into feminism. I've gone into the passive "I don't care anymore" phase for a long time now. I'm starting to give a shit again. I'll be an angry feminist yet! GOOD BYE SHAVED LEGS! (Ha, yeah right.) and I'm getting french to a degree I never did with Mrs. J. I don't remember all the vocab, but I'm doing good.

7. (oooooh hai thar) I heard from michelle today! ^_^

8. the Dolls are touring. I know what my next tattoo will be! I'm getting either my back or legs or arms signed and getting that shit PERMANENT.

I'm loving everything in my life right now. I kinda have that feeling that I'm gonna have to make up for all the good with a lot of bad... Like that song says "something's gotta go wrong cuz I'm feeling way too damn good." but I think I've just finally hit that point in my life where I've made it through all that shit.

and again (if you be reading!) I think I owe a lot of this to reading the old advice from Michelle, about always smiling no matter what and looking at the bright side. It worked. I <3 ya!

XoXo,
S

1 comment:

Michelle Mullen said...

:D I LOVE YOU!
I'm glad that my advice could help! I love how old things like that stick with you sometimes and come back to help you in the present day. Things like this make me happy.

J'éspere que nous parlerons en français bientôt!