September 25, 2010

bed bugs?

Monday morning: woke up covered in a ridiculously itchy red rash thing. Went to a doctor because of how bad it was. There were over 500 individual bites (at least I still assume that's what they were/are) and in some places, so many it was just a red patch (like the one that went way up my leg.)

Got a shot in my ass and some pills to get rid of the "hives" and some for the itching.

Tuesday: everything looks like it's clearing up. Pills help with the itching fine and dandy.

Wednesday: This get even better, but it still ITCHES LIKE A MOFO.

Thursday: A few more bites. Not a lot, just a few, but they ITCH.

Friday: a few more bites, much itchier, but anti-itch pills seem to still work fairly well for a few hours after I take them.

Today: about 30 new bites in ONE NIGHT. I'm so itchy I want to CRY.

I've torn apart my bed. There are no signs of bed bugs in any nooks or crannys, or on my comforter or my pillow or anywhere. I layed a strip of tape (sticky side up) across the edge of my mattress in hopes of catching at least one of whatever it is that's making me like this. No suck luck.

Whoever is responcible for banning the chemical that killed these mother fucking bugs needs anally raped with sandpaper and itching powder.

And, what's the most annoying part in all of this? we PAID a doctor to look at me and give me a shot and pills that were supposed to make me unable to have an allergic reaction, and yet here I am with MORE BITES. Fuck you doctors, FUCK YOU.

XoXo,
S

No comments: