November 24, 2009

Baby Firefly

I just found out that Gaia Online (my cutesy little anime game, that I haven't been keeping up with lately) had taken away all tobacco products from their shops.

I only found out because of the apology they put up about it and them putting the items back IN the shop...

I'm a little disappointed that this even happened... being the cigarette sympathizer I am. And having the Cig, and being a huge fan of the Long Drag. They're a part of fucking culture!

It's taken care of though. So no need to rant.

I'm going to be growing my hair out :) for real. And really really long

Like Sheri Moon Zombie long. As Baby, with pretty little curls, because my hair does that naturally.

Of course, my hair isn't even... idk, an inch long. But I'll manage. Probably grows about an inch or so every few months. Should take about a year or so :\ I'll have to keep strong. Cuz... Yeah. more than 2 months without over-dying or changing my hair? Ffffffffffffff. This is gonna suck.

I CAN DO IT.

XoXo
S

No comments: