July 26, 2013

Running and staying

Despite my actual better judgement I've entered into another relationship. But I waited. I waited until I felt okay. I waited until I didn't feel alone anymore and for when I could sleep at night. 

It's been good and simple and he's been really sweet and supportive. He has a knack for making me open up a little. Not a lot, but more than I'd have opened up to any other guy I'd only been dating for like a week. 

He claims he's not really into goth people perse, but that he likes me and he likes my clothes and my hair. Thats something. Something that can't change. 

Still, I know he's crazy about me but I'm treading lightly and he seems to be too. 

I haven't had the fleeting feeling of being overjoyed. I like that. I've just been stable and content for almost 2 weeks. The rise I think is what kills my relationships. Or a shit load of other factors. 

I saw a post on tumblr about how we grow up to the the fix that our parents relationship needed. I fucking get out I'd relationships as soon as they aren't easy, and I kind of think its because I always saw my parents suffering and I knew they weren't happy and even when I was really young I wanted then to split up because I wanted them to be happy. 

Maybe now that I understand why I'm so prone to run I'll be able to work on it and work on relationships when they aren't easy anymore or when they get serious because serious is scary. Idk. 

I just thought I'd throw some thoughts out.

XoXo
S

No comments: