November 22, 2010

no intetnets, just Droid

so, both of my computers refuse to connect to the internet, leaving me with nothing but my phone. lucky Droid has an app for Blogger :)

the Dolls were amazing! I'll post pics once I have web access. I touched her. it was amazing. and the drive there and back was fun. A rarity. But then again, most of the time I spend with Rob is fun like that.

At the show there were people spinning flaming Hula hoops. It looked like fun. Then Rob made a character to look like me on his game Soul Calibur 4 that had a weapon that could only be described as a deadly hula hoop... so I decided to go to Walmart and buy myself some hula hoops.

I could never hoop befirr, but I'm catching on. I love it. Now, someday when I live in a good city, I can vial because I'll have a talent that can earn me money on the street. YES.

More later
XoXo,
S

No comments: